Have you ever thought that it’d be impossible to achieve a completely paperless business? I have. For most small businesses, I think the barriers are centered around invoicing and pesky expense receipts. So what features does one need to actually have a paperless business?
Lets see… Features of a paperless office solution should include:
- Sales reps ability to create invoices and jobs on the fly (mobile device)
- Check the balances on your credit cards
- Integration between all types of devices (cloud)
- Ability to electronically send invoices to clients
- Take photos of your receipt for your expenses
- Storage to electronically put all my expense receipts
For professional and most service businesses in need of accounting services, I think this is an absolute breakthrough.
Introducing Xero Touch. (watch the video)